BMSCCM looks for candidates with emotional quotient than intellectual quotient, coupled with a desire to stretch in a rigorous academic program as well as personal qualities to contribute in many activities of the institution. The potential to succeed as a leader in a competitive and global business environment is also central to its admissions criteria. BMSCEEDL welcomes applicants with an aim to build an exciting, dynamic and diverse student community.
- Bachelor of Commerce – B.COM
- Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA
Eligibility for admission to undergraduate program
- Candidates who have completed Two years Pre – University course(PUC) of Karnataka State or 10+2 or its equivalent are eligible for admission into this course.
- A Student seeking admission to the college should apply in the prescribed application form on or before the specified date. Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Selection of candidates will be done based on the merit & entrance test. The list of selected candidates will be notified on the college notice board.
- The Principal reserves the right of admission.
- All admissions are provisional and subject to the Approval of Bangalore University.
The students selected should submit the following at the time of admission:
- PUC/10+2 marks sheet in original
- SSLC/10th Certificate photocopy.
- Transfer certificate in original
- Three recent passport size and one stamp size photos.
- Aadhaar card copy.
- Migration Certificate in original for students coming from universities other than Karnataka State
- Any other relevant certificates w.r.t. income, SC/ST, etc
- DDtowards the prescribed admission fee.
The SC/ST/OBC & other students who claim exemption of tuition fee and laboratory fee etc., as per government rules, on the basis of their caste, parental income, should submit their income certificate and caste certificate for the current academic year in original along with an attested copy.
For Admissions Contact
1. Mr. Ramesh S.
Manager – Admissions
Mob : 9620225402/080-26610178
2. Mr. Deepak
Asst. Manager – Admissions
Mob : 9620225400/080-26610174